Time Lapse Mandala Creation

 

I've been dreaming up more online offerings and ways to invite you to play with me from your own home and studio. One idea that keeps popping up for me is a nature mandala e-course! Eeeeeep, I'm super excited about it! I've got some logistics to figure out. In planning I've been experimenting with documenting my mandala process through videos as I create them. There's definitely a learning curve but I think that my love of the process comes through, and I really just want to watch the start to finish creation over and over again. Be the first to know when I announce my e-course offering by signing up for my newsletter right here.
Enjoy! xo


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.