Inspiring Motherhood Interview


I'm so honored to have been interviewed recently over on the Mama Leonie blog as part of their Inspiring Motherhood series. She asked some great questions and got me talking about our home, our connection to the earth, our every day life and why I make my art! See the full interview here.
I'm thankful for the rich community that I have encountered over on Instagram, it is something that I have been so blessed by. Along with inspiring me daily I have also met some wonderful people there and Mama Leonie is one of them.
My daily photo posts on Instagram really have come to feel like my family's photo journal, the kids and I love to scroll back through my feed and look at what we were up to a month or a year ago.
Here are a small collection of our photos from the past few months.
xo














No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.