New Postcard Sets


Thank you so much for all of your wonderfully supportive comments on my last two posts about our planned move! Your affirmations and responses are so special to me! Amidst all the goings on here I managed to list a few new things in my shop...
I'm crazy about these new postcard sets, they are the same great quality as my original postcard sets, but this time I thought I'd shake things up and offer them in themes, all in sets of six. There is the Deer Set that you see above (with a few wild horses thrown in!). And the Lotus Set,


and the Bird Set,


I don't think I can pick a favorite set, as I had so much fun choosing which images to use in each one, but all are perfect for saving, framing or sharing.
Did you all enjoy 1/11/11 yesterday? There was a moment when I looked at the digital clock in our bathroom and it read 11:11, and that felt very special.
Also, if you have not seen this short documentary about the man behind the amazing blog The Sartorialist, you must go watch it now, it is fantastic and inspiring!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

awesome Faith... I love them all, but especially the deer set. I'll be saving for those... :) perhaps we could trade...? xx

Helen (Dixon Hill Girl) said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! The deer set is my favourite...

Anonymous said...

love the new sets! the deer and birds are so colourful and the lotus flowers so mysterious... and thanks for the link to the sartorialist - his photos are fantastic! they make me want to go to milan and florence... want to come? :)

jacqueline said...

WOW faith, these are gorgeous and wonderful!! These sets make my heart sings! :) Love love love! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Mandy Saile said...

Your work is so beautiful & I love seeing them in groups...someday I'll buy myself a print to inspire me in my own studio:D

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.